Find out more about our recent developments:
Tros Yr Afon
The off-site manufacturing methods present more employment opportunities for those furthest from the job market.
We worked alongside MonCF to provide volunteer and trainee placements for people in the immediate community.
Three local volunteers and four paid trainees have benefited from this development. They have gained valuable experience on a construction site, giving them the
confidence, new skills & qualifications to move onto further training or employment.
Carter, our first volunteer has gone onto become one of our
first Modular trainee assistants
“I just love it. I get on with everyone so well onsite and I’m learning every day. I feel like I am a different person”
- Built from sustainable materials, the timber frames were constructed onsite close to our factory, reducing our carbon footprint.
- Minimal onsite material wastage as the design allows all materials to be measured within 1mm.
- Any wastage can also be recycled. Passivhaus certification which means they meet the required standards in terms of energy efficiency.
- Significant environmental benefits and health advantages for the occupant including more fresh air and a reduction of 90% in heating bills.
- Reduction in CO2 emissions by up to 100%.