Imagine a home with up to 80% lower energy bills, healthier cleaner air and a more comfortable living environment
Creating Enterprise has entered into a license with Beattie Passive to exclusively build Passivhaus modular homes across the 6 counties of North Wales.
Building on our relationship over the past 3 years of building Passivhaus homes through the Beattie Passive Flying Factory offering, this new long term agreement allows us to build the very best in terms of energy efficient, carbon zero homes, certified by Beattie Passive.
Why build Passivhaus homes with Creating Enterprise?
- High quality building materials and construction methods to achieve the levels of air tightness and installation required
- Affordability – 80% less heating required
- Any design, size, shape or style
- High levels of comfort – superior standards of sound, fire, flood and Radon gas protection
- Sustainable – up to 100% reduction in CO2
- Sustainable materials and low carbon footprint
- Full testing and certification
- British design innovation and manufactured in the UK
Using Modern Methods of Construction, these environmentally friendly homes are locally manufactured using readily available materials and the timber frames are constructed in a ‘flying factory’ on-site, lowering our carbon footprint.
Creating Employment Opportunities
Due to the simplicity of the build system, the designs produce high performance, low cost homes using local semi skilled labour, solving skills shortage issues. It provides opportunities for local unemployed people to retrain and benefit both financially and socially from a return to the workplace.
The more homes we build the more income we are able to generate to meet our social purpose of creating employment opportunities for tenants and the local community. Trainees learn new skills whilst working alongside qualified trades in new methods of construction enabling them to better themselves and their future prospects.
We believe that training and skills development of local communities (e.g. apprenticeships and work experience) are fundamental to developing long term sustainable construction solutions and this will continue to be a key focus of our partnership with Beattie Passive.
If you would like to find out more about Modular Solutions, please get in touch on 01492 588 980.