Are you interested in working for a growth company?
Are you interested in furthering and enhancing your accountancy career?
Do you want a challenge and to make a difference?
If the answer is yes to those questions, then Creating Enterprise is for you.
Due to continued expansion, Creating Enterprise is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Accounting Technician to complement their growing team on a permanent basis.
The purpose of the role is to provide a financial management support covering all areas of Commercial Services that enables the Assistant Director of Commercial Finance to produce a full set of monthly management and annual statutory accounts.
To assist in the reconciliation and production of the monthly (and/or as required) management accounts on various business streams as directed by the Assistant Director of Commercial Finance.
Accountabilities – Management Accounts and Financial Statements
- To assist in the preparation of monthly accounts, vat returns and to provide basic transactional accounting services
- To input data into and maintain the accounting system and provide ad hoc management reports
- To assist the Assistant Director of Commercial Finance with planning and budgetary control
- To prepare and check ledger balances for the monthly and annual accounts
- To provide income and expenditure information to the Assistant Director of Commercial Finance on a monthly basis