Looking to get into work?
It all starts with a cup of tea and a chat with one of the team! It really is that simple. We’re here to support you in your journey back to work.
There are lots of ways we can support you, including:
- Advice with writing a CV that gets results
- Help with filling out application forms
- Interview advice
We have excellent links with other employers in the area, and we work closely with them and support organisations to make sure you receive the right training and employment opportunities. And, once you’ve succeeded in getting a job, we can provide you with additional support for the first month.
Visit our Jobs Cafe
Our Jobs Café gives you the chance to meet new people, exchange skills, share your experiences and find new opportunities.
- Learn how to write a good CV that gets results
- Learn valuable job application and interview techniques
- Receive a personal action plan once we’ve helped you decide what you want to do
- Receive support in overcoming any barriers you many have
- Receive help in achieving your goals
The Jobs Café is open on Fridays 9am until 12 noon. Tea/coffee and cakes provided!
The Academy in Mochdre is open Monday to Friday 10am – 12pm and 2pm – 4pm. You can pop in anytime or give us a call to make an appointment email@example.com